1. imamii.tumblr.com :)
2. I would love to make her!
3. Hmm, perhaps you’re speaking of this eye shadow?
5traits, what do you think? Her skin turned out a little more golden than fair but that can be easily changed :)
PS: Is her hair too honey toned? Darker?
1. Oh what an arduous process patching is! That I know of, mods usually have to be updated (master controller, slider hacks and any others that have the patch number in the file name). Poses should be fine as well as any CAS CC. I have the necessary mods and overrides folders but I also have a mods subfolder, so it’s easier to keep all that tricky stuff grouped together! If you have any more questions I’m here :)
2. You are so darn sweet, thank you! It’s messages like these that can brighten my entire day!
3. The HD non-default single ramp Iced Starfruit skin found in this post at kurasoberina’s blog
4. You’ve picked the worst person to ask aha, I have no idea what you actually do in secondlife. I believe it’s just a chatroom on steroids (plus all the pretty clothing)
5. AW I’m glad you like it! I find my tumblr to be unbearably whitewash for the single fact that I can’t give beautifully dark skin tones any justice in my game. So right now the most ethnically diverse I get is european or african american (｡◝‿◜｡)
Could you be a wee bit more specific darlin? Is your sim simply not taking the pose after you’ve typed it in? If I know details I may be able to help better
1. You’re in luck! There are some lovely lucky letter giveaways here, a beautiful freckled group gift here, more gift skins here and here. You can also look here and here @ the marketplace but you’ll have to sift through all the demos (you don’t want those). If you could find a way to set up a paypal account there are lots of nice ones for L$1, which translates to a fraction of a penny (i think?). Keep your eye out for blogs like this that have regular freebie updates, you may find a good free skin as a group gift or during a christmas hunt. If you have any more questions feel free to ask, and best of luck!
2. YES every single time I open my game, even when I switch my HQ mod out they’re still there. Still haven’t found a solution *creys*
4. Personally with a body shot, I’d give the whole image a sharpen. Make sure you do it before you resize, it gives it a much better, less noticeable effect. With a face shot, use the sharpen brush tool thing to lightly go over the eyes and lips, as well as any highlights on the face, but stay away from over doing it (set the brush to a low opacity). I hope this helps, if you need, ask moar questions!
6. THANKIES, always trying something new, always failing (but I really appreciate your message doll)
In celebration of the sudden stabbing pain in my tit, I present Gemma Eimi, one half of the Eimi sisters. I really enjoy the way she turned out, her features are all very soft and squishy looking which is a depart from my regular style. Her monkey ears with the addition of that beautiful hair makes for a darn cute sim. I imagine she’d smell of vanilla and would work at a butterfly conservatory.